MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, April 1, 2022

Make a JOYFUL NOISE!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 

I love New Release Days!  I get so excited when the new packs that I've created are live and in the store!  Today we have TWO new themes for you - and I know you will love them!



I have a new collection for the Faith365 Series!  This one is for all of the music loves, singers, and Worship performers!  Here is Faith365 - JOYFUL NOISE.  I wish I could sing...!  While some people get paid to sing, I pretty much get paid to STOP singing {wink!}!  But I do love trying to sing, and at least I can make a Joyful Noise.  I'm really excited by how this set turned out, and I can't wait to see what you make with it! ♥



Next up: the Everyday series is expanding, and I have a BUNDLE of Word Art to scrap your funniest and most sarcastic moments!  These can be mixed & matched with any kit - I know you will have so much fun with them!  Each Word Art pack is available separately, but you will SAVE $$ with the Bundle



My CT grabbed some of their own favorite kits of mine and used them with the new Everyday Sarcasm Word ArtThey also created some joyful masterpieces with the new Joyful Noise collection.  Take a look; then stop by the store and grab these so you can create your own fantastic layouts!



 





     

     

     



I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.  Use the code TIMETOBLOOM to save 20% on all digital art!  Please visit the MagsGraphics Fan Group and post your layouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags