MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Have Yourself a Rustic, Little Christmas...!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I'm so excited for this week's New Release!  My parents used to have a mountaintop cabin 11,000 feet up in the Colorado mountains.  They only lived there May-September because across the winter months, it was buried in snow.  But I loved visiting the cabin in the summers, and always thought winter at the cabin would be especially beautiful.  This RUSTIC CHRISTMAS collection should evoke the spirit of winter at the cabin with rich colors, great textures, and magical elements.  I know you will be able to create beautiful layouts with this collection.  PLUS, Forever is having a 30% OFF digital art sale right now - Use the code BLACKFRIDAY21 to snag your savings!


The BUNDLE includes the Main Kit, Alpha, Wood Papers, Word Art, and BONUS Clusters.  If you want a different look, the Alpha from my Rustic Halloween collection also matches!


In addition to the papers and elements, I have fully-customizable TEMPLATES for you in 12"x12" and SLF sizes:


These make it so easy to create your holiday layouts!

Take a look at some of these beauties...












I know you will be able to do so much with this collection; I can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags