MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, November 4, 2021

November GRATITUDE Sale!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Did you all have a great Halloween?  We had fewer trick-or-treaters than I expected, but the costumes were very cute!  I wore my Slytherin robe and Lucius Malfoy Deatheater mask, and my dog, Ranger, had his crocheted Mad-Eye Moody eye... for a few minutes, at least! 


I hope you all had a fun Halloween.  Now it's time to scrap those spooky photos!

Forever is having a 50% OFF all digital art SALE!  Until Saturday at 10am EST, you can grab your favorite packs half-off.  Use code GRATITUDE to get your savings. Some NEW PRODUCTS just released... take a look!



I had a request for a TRAIN-themed collection. It's a theme I've never done before, so I was excited to tackle this. When my kids were little, we went to the Cincinnati Museum Center to visit the Christmas Trains - this will be a great collection to go back and scrap that trip!

The new Railroad Journeys collection is packed with trains, track, and signs. Also available are 12" and SLF Templates!



Ready to see some LAYOUTS with this TRAIN-tastic Collection?




There is also a pack of SLF Papers for your wide-format layouts...








Speaking of SLF PAPERS, I've also created SLF Packs for 2 fall favorites: Happy Hayride & Oh My Gourd. You will find them along with the coordinating Bundles in the store!







I can't wait to see how you use these new kits!

Remember to check out the Forever Blog to see all of the 30 Days of Gratitude sales and promotions happening this month! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags