MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Come on down to the FARM!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

I have some new products that released on Friday.  I'm excited to show you a closer look...


My newest collection is the Animal House: FARM Collection!  It includes the Main Kit, Red Wood Barn Alpha, Animal Silhouettes, Word Art, and BONUS Stamped WordsSeamless Layflat Papers are also available.  Look at these cool layouts...





Seamless Layflat Papers are also now available for Country Pumpkin, Little Monsters, and Campfire Nights!  Scrap your favorite Halloween moments with these great wide-format papers.


Like these...






I just LOVE Autumn and Halloween!  I can't wait to see your seasonal layouts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags