MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Deal Of The Day & Friday FREEBIE!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

We just got back from our vacation in Florida last week, and I know I'm going to be able to use all of the kits I'm showcasing today for my vacation photos.  Not only do I have the DEAL OF THE DAY, but I also have the FRIDAY FREEBIE!  Take a look...

Today's Deal - The HAPPY HOUR and OCEAN CRUISE BUNDLES are each 50% OFF for 24 hours starting at 10:00 am EST:


📌Remember to use the code DEALOFTHEDAY at checkout to snag your savings.

For your FRIDAY FREEBIE, I created a Template 2-Pack that would work perfect with these Bundles and any of your summer and vacation kits:


Take a look at these amazing layouts that use these Bundles and Templates!




 




Don't miss out on today's Deals and the Freebie - Stop by the Forever Store and then show off your layouts!


:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags