MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, March 19, 2021

Official Design-a-versary & New Releases!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

Today is officially my DESIGN-A-VERSARY!  13 years ago, I sold my very first digital product - a shaggy digital tear bear on Etsy.  Since then, I have sold in 10 different stores (Etsy, MagsGraphics, MooTwo, DigiScrap Station, MyMemories, Scraps-n-Pieces, WithLove Studio, Gingerscraps, Plain Digital Wrapper, and Forever), taught myself 4 programs (Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, MyMemories Suite, & Artisan), and created a couple THOUSAND digital products!

Admittedly, those early kits were ROUGH!  I'm greatly appreciative of my first customers who saw something they liked in my work and kept following and purchasing as I improved my craft.  Here's a little throwback image of that early stuff... Enjoy the chuckle!  What's the OLDEST MagsGraphics Kit you have in your stash?

I love that my Designaversary falls on a NEW RELEASE DAY!  Then you can really see how far I've come over the years. 😀  I have 3 Collections, 2 Templates, and 6 sets of Seamless Layflat Papers for you:




Lacrosse has been a long-requested kit - this one matches the GAME DAY palette so you can mix and match items and papers from the other Game Day sports packs.


Train Up A Child is the next installment of my ongoing Faith365 series!  This one is perfect for your new baby photos, baptism and confirmation pictures, and chronicling the milestones of your child's first year.



Those of you have have your ticket to the big p2P Crop in April have already received the Walking on Sunshine p2P Crop Gift.  Now the full Walking On Sunshine collection has released!  Completely unique items to the freebie, you'll find so many items to scrap your bright, sunshiney day photos!  


And, for those who want the freebie, there is STILL TIME to grab your ticket to the big Mountaintop Crop!


My next set of LAYOUT FRAMES also release today: the HEXAGONS!  These are so easy to drag-n-drop photos and papers into the spots and complete layouts quickly!!




Finally, here are the 6 sets of SEAMLESS LAYFLAT PAPERS you'll find in the store now:



Finally, earlier this week, I offered the Picnic Time Kit as a free-with-purchase item.  To celebrate my Design-a-versary, members of my Fan Group and Newsletter subscribers will get the link to grab it (if they didn't already get it).  SO be sure you are either a member or subscriber!



THANK YOU for being awesome customers!

I can't wait to see what you make with the latest releases!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags