MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 5, 2021

Feb. 5th New Releases!!

Who's ready for some new releases!!  I love New Release Day!  Here's an overview of what you'll find in the Forever store and some closer looks.


The first new collection to Forever is FOUND MY WAY.  This collection was inspired by a song from the TV show, "This Is Us."  They did a flash-forward with Kate and Toby's son, and the song he sang from stage was called, "Memorized."  Part of the lyrics included the phrase, "I found my way, I found my way... to you."  Those lyrics inspired this collection.  Check out some beautiful layouts with this collection:


 

 

Next up is MY PUNNY VALENTINE.  Bright colors and packed with puns to create your LOVE-liest layouts and Valentine cards.  You will have so much fun with this collection.  Look at these layouts!

 

 

This third new collection is THROUGH THE STONES.  This was originally released as "Outlander Love" when it was at GS and MM, but it has been rebranded.  Same beautiful papers and elements, just a new name.  I've been waiting and WAITING for the next Outlander book and the next TV season - I wish they would come out soon!  Whether you read Outlander or have visited Scotland, I know you'll be able to create so may beautiful layouts.... like these:

 

 

Finally, the next installment of my LAYOUT FRAMES are ready for you!  Drop in your photos and papers in the photo drops.  Cover the frame with your choice of color or papers (or leave it white), and your layouts are done!  These HEART-shaped layout frames are just in time for Valentine's Day!  Some of the layouts above use them - as well as some below:

 

 

 


And for those of you who prefer the Seamless Layflat Format - the Templates come in that size too!





I can't wait to see what YOU make with these new kits!  I know your layouts will be wonderful!

♥Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags