MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, December 6, 2019

Santa Claus is On Vacation!

Santa Claus is ditching the snow and ice and headed for the BEACH!  My new Christmas Collection, BEACHSIDE CHRISTMAS, is perfect for your holiday photos taken in the warmer climates.  It is on sale for ONE WEEK - only at MyMemories:



Instead of sleighs and sleds, THIS collection will help you scrap the Boat Parades, Holiday Fireworks, and Lighted Palm Trees.  Look at what my Creative Team made with the series:



Want a matching FREEBIE?!
How about these cute clusters!
You'll find them in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook in the FREEBIE ALBUM.
(Psst!  There are OVER 70 FREEBIES in that album!)

Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

Thanks for supporting my designs!  I greatly appreciate your business, and I LOVE seeing the layouts you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags