MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Friday, November 4, 2011

New Kits: Wizard School & Spooky Stuff + Freebie + SALES!

I know that most "Halloween-y" kits come out BEFORE Halloween - but if you are anything like me, you aren't up-to-date on your scrapbooking anyway!! ;)  I've been working on two kits:  a brand new one called "Wizard School," and a revised and expanded kit called "Spooky Stuff!"  Right now is a GREAT time to snag them up because ALL MagsGraphics kits at ALL stores are 35% off until Nov. 7th!


You can find these at MagsGraphics
and soon at My Memories.

Wizard School is an homage to one of my favorite book series of all time. I cannot tell you how many times my kids have wanted to be a wizard for Halloween or a school book project!


A smaller version of Spooky Stuff was sold a few years ago at MooTwo Designs with their Dark & Spooky Night Collab.  It has been expanded and improved into it's own stand-alone kit!


I hope you'll stop by my stores and snag these kits up... remember, they're on S A L E !! 

And now... FREEBIE TIME!!

You can snag this wordart right here... direct link for the next three days:
Sorry - this freebie has expired

And you can snag these coordinating cluster frames on Facebook.  
(Already a fan?  Click on the "Welcome" tab on the left margin of the FB page to snag the freebie.)

I appreciate your feedback, comments, and input!!!
Enjoy National Scrapbook Day this weekend... I hope you get some time to scrap yourself silly!!

:) Mags

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Loved you halloween picture. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Nov. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...