MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:



 photo _buttonMAGS.jpg  photo _buttonGS.jpg  photo _buttonMM.jpg

 photo _buttonPRINTMASTER.jpg  photo _buttonSCRAPBOUTIQUE.jpg  photo _buttonZAZZLE.jpg

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Kits! Sales! Freebies! :)

My husband and I just got back from 5 days touring Wine Country in California with friends!!  What a fun vacation!  We tried 35 different wines and saw some beautiful countryside.  In fact, the scenic photos I took on our trip are the basis for this "Wine Tasting" Kit that I created.  Five of the papers incorporate the stunning landscapes from the various wineries.  I think it might be my best kit yet; take a look:



You can find it at MagsGraphics and DsS right now - ON SALE for a short time at an introductory price!
This kit will process through the My Memories store in about 4 days.

I've also been working on the Christmas Wishes Kit.  This started out as a small blog train offering last year, and is now a complete kit PACKED with goodies:

This also at an introductory SALE price at MagsGraphics and DigiScrapStation, and will process through the My Memories store in a few days.

Now it's FREEBIE TIME!!  And I've got a couple of them for you!

1.  There's a new FREEBIE on my Facebook Fan Page.  "Like" the page and you get THIS freebie:
It uses the "Hear Those Jingle Bells" kit and makes for a WONDERFUL Cover Page to your Christmas album!  Already a fan on Facebook?-- Click on the Welcome tab and you'll see the freebie!

2.  Christmas Card FREEBIE! - I've made these two 5x7 Christmas cards with the Christmas Wishes kit.  You can snag them right here!

I appreciate your comments and your business!  Thanks so much!! :)
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies! They are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Awesome freebies. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv these - thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I love the wine tasting kit! My DH and I love to do that and I have tons of photos I can use with that kit! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails