MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BIG SALE at DSS!! Newsletter Freebie!!

I know I appear to have fallen off the face of the designing earth...! But I've actually been busy scrappin' and sewing Christmas gifts! I've scrapped 4 complete albums to give away as gifts as well as 5 individual framed layouts. The gifts combined equal over 130 layouts! I also sewed and fringed out 26 fleece-fringe scarves... (Similar to this one - one I found at Meijer to use as my pattern)


And I helped my kids make 18 ornaments for family members too as well as three no-tie blankets for the Linus Charity Project!

Can you blame me for not having anything good to share since Nov. 30th?! :)

But, I wanted to let you know that DigiScrapStation is having a HUGE Christmas Sale from now until Dec. 25th! All of my products are 50% off and numerous other designers are participating! You can get 40-60% off SO MANY products!



And while you're treating yourself to some new kits, I'll get started on some new freebies...!

Of course, if you subscribe to the DSS newsletter while you're there... you can get some VERY CUTE freebies from MEEEEEE... like this one:

Which is actually still available if you go HERE!

But be sure to SUBSCRIBE to future newsletters... because I've got an adorably cute freebie coming up in the next issue!!

Happy Scrapping! Merry Christmas!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. really nice to offer this QP , thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...