MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

School Daze SCHOOL HOUSE Freebie!

I'm so excited to link you up with Pawprint Designz again! She has used my School Daze Base Kit to make this amazing school house!! You can see it in her layout here:



She is offering the SCHOOLHOUSE as a freebie on her blog!

So GO HERE to snag it!
(And be sure to leave some feedback... Designers feed off comments... or cash...LOL!)


THANKS, Lori for making such a wonderful element - cant' wait to use it myself!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the super sweet comments Mags! Your blog and store look great - I hope you are a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Had that lil man in the layout all week so haven't done much lately, just getting to my blog and seeing the comment then came here!! Thank you so much for linking me!! P.S. I did work on yet another CT kit...will be posting sometime this weekend, I so hope you'll like it, I did something different than what I've ever done B4 - No Template...lol!! Hugs!! Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...