MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ADSD Sept Blog Train - CRISP DAYS

Your ADSDesigners have a bold fall palette for September called "CRISP DAYS!" I have created a gorgeous kit and have a freebie sampler for you! If you like what you find in the sampler pack, consider picking up the complete kit! It's on sale for 50% off the entire month of September at any of my stores: MagsGraphics, DigiscrapStation, or MooTwoDesigns.

Here's the complete kit:


And here's your freebie:

Sorry... this freebie has expired, but you can get all of the pieces in the full kit available at any of my stores!

I appreciate your comments, please leave some while you download your freebie. Then continue along the Blog Train Tracks; here is the list of participating designers:

Enjoy!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful fall freebie! I featured it in today's scrapbook news at http://exm.nr/aX2ro9 :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for you many recent comments on my kits! I take it as a great compliment when a designer leaves such wonderful feedback! It was nice to come and see your beautiful and fun creations too! I put a link on my blog to your blog so that hopefully more people will find your generous gifts! Auntie M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for sharing your designs! Your kit is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for participating in two blog trains that I have been traveling thru the 'net with. I like both of your train kits, but my favorite is probably the "Crisp Days." I'm ready for Fall to arrive and today the weather is just right to get me in the mood to do some Fall-themed pages. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for sharing your awesome portion of the Crisp Days blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your part of this great blog train!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...