MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:



 photo _buttonMAGS.jpg  photo _buttonGS.jpg  photo _buttonMM.jpg

 photo _buttonPRINTMASTER.jpg  photo _buttonSCRAPBOUTIQUE.jpg  photo _buttonZAZZLE.jpg

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

25% off SALE on the JACK Build-A-Kit Packs!

Now that the first 17 kits have been released in the JACK Series, you can take advantage of a 1-week SALE to snag them for 25% off! That puts most of the kits at just $0.75 each!


You can get them at any of my stores:
MagsGraphics
DigiscrapStation
MooTwoDesigns


Don't miss out on this great sale!!

:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mags! I know I am late with the blog train this month. Got switched a couple of days on work!! Anyway, I have y part posted on my blog. I am going to try to make some other parts this week on my days off!! Love your new kit!! It is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new kit. Thanks for all the freebies you gave us, they are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! Thanks for your hard work on putting together these kits. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails