MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

JACK Frame Sets + Freebie!

Time to reveal all of the FRAME SETS that coordinate with the JACK series of kits! I recently learned how to make chipboard elements so there are a lot of great grungy chipboard frames included amongst these three sets:

I hope you'll pop by one of my stores and check them out;
each JACK PACK is only $1.00!

MagsGraphics
DigiscrapStation
MooTwoDesigns

And I also have a fancy chipboard frame as a freebie for you:

This is still a FREEBIE - You'll just have to get it through my store.

--> Remember... while the freebie is of no cost to you, a designer's time is not worthless. Please leave a comment here on the blog so I know how many people are actually downloading my items. I greatly appreciate your feedback!


Happy Scrappin'!

:) Mags

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute kit and elements. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your time and freebies.
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Kit ...thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your freebies - I used an older freebies of yours to make a quickpage and a bookmark for my little one
    http://mariancescorner.blogspot.com/2010/06/sweet-memories.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the frame - perfect for 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun colors, love the shabbiness. Thank you very much for sharing the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute frame. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this frame cluster, it looks like it should coordinate pretty well with the Freedom giftie! Come to think of it, the other Jack cluster goodies should too :) Thank you for sharing them all with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very fun kit!! All of the parts ~ great work. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the patriotic feel to this. Thank you.

    ~Gem

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...