MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Introducting PAPER PEOPLE!!

Back when I was a paper scrapper, I found this book that showed ways to use your circle cutter. One way was to make people and I made this layout:


Fast-forward to the digi-scrappin' years, and I've been working on my own PAPER PEOPLE reminiscent of those old cropping days. I have 5 new kits (and a freebie!) to share with you, and most of them coordinate with other existing kits!











All of the Paper People Sets can be purchased at any of my stores:
MagsGraphics.com
DigiScrap Station
Moo Two Designs


And your FREEBIE is a sampler of two of the Graduation Paper People:
Your comments are always appreciated. I'm already working on some more Paper People Kits and I'd love your feedback or even suggestions on which people to make!

Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cute! thanks! can you please make lawyers? :-) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are precious! thanks for sharing!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These paper people are sooo cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ~Gem

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...