MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Digital Tear Bears !!!

I've had a few requests for some "posed" bears, and I've finally got some for you! TWO new 10-piece sets with the most adorable digital tear bears! These are available at any of my stores, and I hope you'll check them out!



Stop by MagsGraphics.com, DigiscrapStation.com, or MooTwoDesigns.com and snag these cuties right up!

Happy Scrappin'!

:) Mags

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Luv the bears! Thanks so much for giving us so much to work with. We all appeciate your tremendous creativity and talent. God bless!
    Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...