MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:



 photo _buttonMAGS.jpg  photo _buttonGS.jpg  photo _buttonMM.jpg

 photo _buttonPRINTMASTER.jpg  photo _buttonSCRAPBOUTIQUE.jpg  photo _buttonZAZZLE.jpg

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gingerbread Christmas QP Freebie

Last month, the ADSDesigners released the AMAZING holiday kit, "Gingerbread Christmas." This month, several designers are also offering Quick Pages you can collect to use for your Christmas memories!

Here are the quick pages I've made for you:


This is still a FREEBIE - but you'll have to snag it through my store.

You can also purchase my Gingerbread Christmas Base Kit & all of the coordinating Add-On Packs at any of my stores:
MagsGraphics.com, Digiscrap Station, and MooTwo Designs

I hope you'll stop by and snag them up!

:) Mags

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

9 comments:

  1. Thank You for thise Beautiful QPs.....I Love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY so very much for these FANTASTIC QPs!!!!!!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the coordinating Quick Pages;Now I have the whole set!I love your simple laid back style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of your Gingerbread freebies! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful , God Bless you! Thank you for the quick pages . I love this kit too .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails