MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Manic Monday at MooTwo!

Hey Scrappers!
As you can see, I basically took August "off" - not intentionally, mind you! There nothing I like better than to play on my computer - but kids home from school, summer camps, and vacations took precidence. :) Now I'm back with a gusto - September will be PACKED with freebies so stay tuned! You can subscribe or follow this blog with the links to the right. -->

I am this week's MANIC MONDAY Designer at Moo Two Designs. That means I'm giving away a FREEBIE and everything in my Moo Two Store is 50% OFF for the entire week! Here's a preview of what I'm giving away:


NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED! - Just stop by the forum and follow the direct DL link! Of course, I hope you'll leave a comment either here or there, and as always, I'd LOVE to see any layouts you make with my stuff!

Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

PS - Tomorrow starts a new ADSDesigner collab... and it's a G O O D one!!!!! :)
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mags,
    I've downloaded this adorable "Cub" freebie, and can't wait to make a new Halloween tag using it. Sure miss seeing you around the Park. I've bookmarked your blog, and will pop in from time to time. Hope you're well! :~) ... Cubby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...