MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Monday, June 1, 2009

New Kit: Soft Denim

This month's kit is a different type of pallette - lots of soft blues and pinks. The title is "SOFT DENIM" and allowed for a lot of different interpretations from our designers.

You can pick up my Base Kit today - and subsequent Add-On Packs throughout the month. The Base Kit will be available all month long as a freebie, but add-on packs are 5-day only downloads so snag them fast!

All of last month's SUNSHINE BEACH pieces are available for sale at MagsGraphics.com and MooTwo Designs. I hope you'll pop by!

Here is my preview for the Soft Denim Base Kit - Download link below the preview - Enjoy!


Sorry - this is no longer a freebie, but you can find it in my stores.

To find the next stop in the train, visit our central hub at http://adsdesigners.com/adsdblogtrain.htm



COMMENTS are especially appreciated - Thank you so much for dropping by my blog!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you I never know that I could set up times to post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You very much! Your generousity and talent are so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your kit for the ADSD. Hugs --- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, your work is always super and very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my favorite colors! I love the combo and thank you for being part of this train.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great kit and theme, but your link to the ADSD page doesn't list the designers participating. (It did this morning)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TY so much Mags for this LOVELY kit. I also grabbed the ADDON, too... with a new baby coming in the fall...this is GREAT! Have a great day...and TY for contributing to the Soft Denim train!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty kit, thanks for your part. Also thanks for the add-on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous kit! Thanks very much, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the soft denim freebie. i am new to scrap booking
    again thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your part of the train. I'm really sorry that I found it too late and missed all your add-ons , guess I'll see you in the store. . . Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...