MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Monday, December 1, 2008

ADSD: Holidays At Home Kit

Another fabulous FREEBIE blog train brought to you by the ADSDesigners! Snag all of my parts below, and then move on to the other designers for the rest of the goodies! Download links are beneath each preview (Ribbons and Tags are bundled together in one .zip file).



This kit is no longer free - but you can purchase it at
This kit is no longer free - but you can purchase it at
http://www.magsgraphics.com/ or http://www.mootwodesigns.com/!



This kit is no longer free - but you can purchase it at
http://www.magsgraphics.com/ or http://www.mootwodesigns.com/!

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your part of the train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really like the ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautful and generous contribution. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Mags - those are lovely rich colours, love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you sure did a great job. The parts are so pretty and colorful. I love it. It says anonymous but I'm really Corrine in WA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your contribution to this amazing kit! Just lovely! -- Nan in CT/USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reeeaaaalllly like your papers!!! You are very creative. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all the lovely freebies. I mean we could totally use more elements for Xmas. Hugs -- xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your Christmas goodies....love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I love, love, love your Holidays at Home contributions. The colors match my Christmas decorations and I love jewel tones and plaid so it is PERFECT. The ornaments are beautiful and will be great for adding photos.

    THANK YOU so very much for sharing.

    May you and your family have a Blessed Merry Christmas.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so very much for sharing.. Happy Holidays
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job, I really love the tags! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...