MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FOR SALE - You Are My Sunshine Template - CU Allowed

I've sung "You Are My Sunshine" more than just about any other song to my kids - second only to "Jesus Loves Me." I don't like part of the lyrics, so I always change the part about "please don't take my sunshine away" to "no one can take my sunshine away." Much better! :)

Here's a template for your little sunshine. Have fun with it! :)

Preview:
This item is no longer a freebie, but you can snag it for $1.00 at
www.magsgraphics.com or www.mootwodesigns.com!

Terms: The template is ©MagsGraphics and may not be redistributed, however, what you make with it is YOURS to do with what you want including commercial use and scrap4hire. I'd love to see any layout you create! Just leave a link in the comment section.

And speaking of comments... PLEASE leave one if you choose to snag the template! -

I LOVE to hear from you!

THX for stopping by!

~Mags

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of our favorite songes, too! Thanks for the template.

    MAK

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...