MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FOR SALE - Halloween 1 Template

My favorite holiday of all is Halloween. I've always loved dressing up in costume - and I even went trick-or-treating (in full costume) when I was a senior in high school! I've got some Halloween templates for you to try out. I think they'll make good cover pages for your Halloween layouts!

Here's today's freebie:

This item is available for $1.00 at www.magsgraphics.com or www.mootwodesigns.com!

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't believe it'll be time to use this before we know it! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, CONGRATS on your new design position at Moo Two!!! And also Thanks for all of these wonderful templates! I am definitely looking forward to using them!
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is so cute and semi scary. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I love Halloween. And this is Great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...