MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

FOR SALE - Vintage Alpha Blocks by MagsGraphics

Someone who downloaded my other Alpha Blocks suggested that I try to make some with a more vintage, authentic feel to them... it took a bit of time, for sure... but I did it! In the "original" vintage set, you got 4 colors and letters came in certain colors (A's were always red, B's were green, etc.). I did the whole alphabet, numbers, and limited punctuation in ALL FOUR COLORS so you can mix and match as you please! :)

Preview:


This freebie has expired, but you may purchase this set at
www.magsgraphics.com or www.mootwodesigns.com


Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have gotten all of your block sets. I love them all. They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool.

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jun [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic - these are super. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loving you alpha blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great. Thanks much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these blocks! TY so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much - these are great. I know I'll have some great pages with them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...