MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:



 photo _buttonMAGS.jpg  photo _buttonGS.jpg  photo _buttonMM.jpg

 photo _buttonPRINTMASTER.jpg  photo _buttonSCRAPBOUTIQUE.jpg  photo _buttonZAZZLE.jpg

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

FOR SALE - 12" Scrapbook Template - The Puzzler

Another 12" digital scrapbooking template I created - this one using Xenofex Puzzle filter. You can select inside a puzzle piece and paste your photo into it. I use PSP9 and PSP12, myself - but the .zip file contains the .pspimage file, the .png file, and the watermarked preview.

I hold the copyright to the template - what you create with it is yours.

Enjoy - and Happy Creating!!

Template Preview:



--> This Template is no longer a freebie. It can be purchased at www.magsgraphics.com or www.mootwodesigns.com for $1.00!

If you choose to download, please leave a comment - I'd appreciate it!!

:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks! Can't wait to play with this template! It's nice to see you online again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like lots of fun - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a picture of a page I made with your puzzler. Thanks for the great template. I enjoyed making this page.


    http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=82135&ppuser=32528

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy! That looks great! Love how you used all of the sunset pics and kept people at the bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much. love the toad, and the puzzle. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a template just like this. I'm so glad I didn't have to make it myself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM. [url=http://cgi1.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&acheter-levitra]levitra[/url] As it is impossible by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails