MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Digital Stampin' Wheel Tutorial

One of the comments posted was about how to use a wheel - below are some cards I made.

The first one is completely digital - created in Paint Shop Pro and saved as a .jpg file. I divided a horizontal 8.5x11" horizontal sheet into fourths (in MSWord or MSPublisher - I also use Serif Page Plus - any word processing program would work). I then insert the digital card front into the bottom two squares and print out the sheet. Cut the sheet in half and fold each card in half and you'll have your card ready!!

Sample:




For the next set of cards, I printed out the wheel stamps, cropped them and affixed to the fronts of cards with ribbon and other embellishments:



Hope that gives you some ideas!
Enjoy!
:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...